Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Jealousy


Photograph used by courtesy of:
 ColinGregoryPalmer.net

--JEALOUSY--

My breath smells
of horrible cancer
My hands shake
with every pulse
of intoxication
My eyes wrinkled
as compiled pages
from what I've seen
and have read
An old artist left
with a broken voice
for some have
stolen my words
Yet
Thru you
I live again
As a seed
growing within
I'm always here
beside you
inside you
Watching
all that
you steal
So stab my
back
You will see
Jealousy
-Vincent Vega

I wrote this because I'm so fed up of people copying and trying to make it pass as their own works!!! If your gonna use something directly from someone or create something new but still after someone else's inspiration,  you should always give proper credit and recognition to that person.

No comments:

Post a Comment